Please review our Terms and Conditions Agreement:
Please remember that there is no discount on great service except any special promotions and coupons being offered (restrictions & terms Applied), so please remember to tip on the total bill. I understand and agree to all terms stated below and confirm that the details listed are correct. I authorize Limo BWI payment processed under Limo Bwi LLC to bill the credit card on file for all charges incurred as a result of services rendered. I have provided this credit card on file for a nonrefundable deposit, and as guarantee for payment for all pertinent charges. These terms apply to everyone in the vehicle, and I am willing to accept complete responsibility for all passengers and our associating parties. I understand all the payment modes we offer to our clients using PayPal, Strip, Square on call credit card charges for advanced bookings will be applied and dealt with our terms and condition in this agreement and the consent of use of our website booking, on call charges request and given to drivers in case:
- that a major credit card is required to confirm a reservation and shall that reservation at any time after client has provided credit card information, need to be canceled; a fee of 50% of total bill will be charged to the card and I understand that this is a non-refundable deposit. If I cancel before 3 hours of the pickup time, I understand that my card will be charged 100% of the total bill of no show, not cancelled accordingly and 50% of fare will be charged if cancelled 24 hours before. All sales are final and not subject to a refund. Nonrefundable deposits are non-transferable.
- that I, the client, am responsible for any damages caused to the vehicle by the fault or negligence of client, its agents, employees or guests. I understand that Limo BWI payment processed under Limo Bwi LLC’ provides a service, and I agree that all items that belong to the service provider will remain inside the vehicle in its original condition. I understand that I am responsible for such damages, which will accordingly be billed to the credit card on file. I understand that I am not able to decorate, attach, or attempt to modify the appearance of the vehicle, inside or outside. Confetti, glitter, feather boas, or other similar items that because unnecessary mess will be charged $75. I am fully aware that a minimum fee of $300 per incident will be charged to the credit card on file, and will be held financially responsible for, because of an individual getting sick, excessive spillage, vomiting or excessive uncleanliness. All vehicles are non-smoking. Any smoking in the vehicle will result in a minimum fee of $300 to the credit card on file.
- Indiana law prohibits minors to consume alcohol; therefore, I understand and agree that any persons under 21 years of age are not to consume any alcohol while using Limo BWI payment processed under Limo Bwi LLC’, whether consumption is inside or outside the vehicle, I will be held responsible. Proper identification is required always for all passengers.
- that Limo BWI payment processed under Limo Bwi LLC. is not responsible for items left in the vehicle, nor lost or stolen items at any time during or after charter.
- that the driver has the right to terminate service without refund if the driver and/or vehicle are subjected to dangerous or unsafe conditions caused by client, its agents, employees, or guests, or if the driver feels conduct of client or associating parties is unsuitable. At the driver’s sole discretion, passenger(s) may be removed from the vehicle or reservation if any need be.
- that I am responsible for not allowing anyone within my rental party, associates, or myself to carry or use illegal substances while obtaining service from Limo BWI payment processed under Limo Bwi LLC. No illegal drugs are allowed, if such substance is found during or after the provided service, I am willing to relieve Limo BWI payment processed under Limo Bwi LLC, the chauffeur and its owner(s) of all responsibility. No firearms allowed. I will not allow Limo BWI payment processed under Limo Bwi LLC. or its owners to be liable for any unlawful act that my party or I might engage in.
- that to the proportionate extent caused or contributed to by the direct fault or negligence, or by act or omission of either Limo BWI payment processed under Limo Bwi LLC, its subcontractors, agents, or employees in the performance of this contract, each party shall defend indemnify and hold harmless Limo BWI payment processed under Limo Bwi LLC, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and their owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, and invitees, from all liabilities, damages, losses, claims, suits, judgments, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), directly incurred from any claim arising out of or in connection with any negligent or intentional acts or omissions by such party, its employees or agents in connection with the event covered by this agreement. All other indemnification provisions in the agreements are deleted and without effect. As a condition to each party’s duties under this section, the other party must promptly notify such party of any claim for which defense or indemnity is sought, must allow such party to select counsel, and control the claim and litigation, and must cooperate with such party.
- No damages will be due for a failure of performance by either party due to an act of God, war, terrorist act, government regulation, riot, disaster, or strike, provided said act or event makes performance hereunder impossible. Limo BWI payment processed under Limo Bwi LLC is not responsible for delays or trip terminations due to weather, traffic, construction or road detours, unsafe road conditions, mechanical failure, or any circumstance beyond our control. Refunds are not issued on behalf of tardiness or any other matter; All Sales Are Final.
- Summers are HOT! That being said, some limousines or large vehicles have a difficult time keeping up with extreme temperatures. Any temperature above 85 degrees may take much longer than a standard size vehicle to cool down and maintain a cool temperature. This is especially affected by the guests’ attire, alcohol consumption, and idle time. If there is an air conditioning challenge or mechanical issue, Limo BWI payment processed under Limo Bwi LLC will do its best attempt to do an onsite repair, replace the vehicle (substitute vehicle size / color is not guaranteed). There are no guarantees, warranties or refunds as a result of a heat, air conditioning, or mechanical failure. These challenges are not subject to any discount, credit, or refund. All sales are final for the reserved duration, whether used or not.
- Clients may request the chauffeur to assist in taking photographs or videos while on charter, however there are not any cameras or video cameras in the back of the partitioned area. I authorize and transfer copyright to Limo BWI LLC of these images or film to be used in print or electronically. It may contain all surroundings, my person, or anyone in the rental party for lawful purpose, such as publicity, illustration, social media, advertising, and web content. There may be a security purpose camera in the Limo Sedan and other vehicles for safety purpose only.
- All tolls, parking, and other fees are the responsibility of the chartering group; and are not included in the fare or fees quoted above, unless noted as such.
- **Point to Point, One Way Transfer Service, To Airport, From Airport is just that. A one-way nonstop transfer. This ONLY applies if your service type above is listed as such service or contains **. This does not apply to hourly charters where the chauffeur is dedicated to your group for an allowed amount of time. The vehicle arrives at a pre-arranged time, loads within 15 minutes, and provides one-way nonstop transportation. If the schedule allows for the vehicle and chauffeur to wait more than 15 minutes, additional charges will be incurred. There are additional stops or drop off for additional Charges depending on the additional pickups and drop offs. One pickup location and one destination. Round-trip service will offer the exact same for a reverse trip; must be pre-arranged and approved by management and any changes should be informed in advance.
I have read this information and all statements. I agree that the above rental information is accurate. The nonrefundable deposit placed on my credit card confirms that I voluntarily agree to enter this Rental Agreement Contract with Limo BWI DBA BWI SHUTTLES payment processed and allow them to provide services for client, agents, employees and guest, for which I am taking complete responsibility for and relieving Limo BWI payment processed under Limo Bwi LLC of. I confirm that I am authorized to sign on behalf of this credit card account and fully accept the charges associated with services from Limo BWI payment processed under Limo Bwi LLC. I confirm that I can contract on behalf of Client(s), to bind Client to the contract and to fully accept the charges associated with services from Limo BWI payment processed under Limo Bwi LLC. I personally guarantee compensation to Limo BWI payment processed under Limo Bwi LLC for all services rendered, charges and fees incurred. If for any reason services are not paid in full within 24 hours of the reservation, an immediate $50 declined nonpayment fee will be assessed. For every 7 days there is an outstanding balance, a $25 late fee will be incurred. After 14 days, the outstanding balance and ongoing late fees will be turned over to collections for remittance. You will then be responsible for all fees, including, but not limited to services rendered, late fees, damages, gratuities, any legal fees, court costs, legal counsel and interest incurred.
“User”: you or any person, who uses, downloads or accesses the Service or the Application.
“Content”: includes any text, graphics, images, music, software (not including the Application), audio, video, information or other materials.
“User Content”: anything that a user posts, uploads, publishes, submits or conveys to be made available through the Service or Application.
“Company Content” any Content that Company makes available through the Service or Application, including any Content licensed from a third party, but excluding User Content.
“Collective Content” means, collectively, Company Content and User Content
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The terms and conditions stated herein (collectively, the “Agreement”) constitute a legal agreement between you (the “user” or “you”) and Limo Bwi LLC, product/website/software/services owned by Limo Bwi LLC, MD Limited Liability corporation (the “Company”, “we”, or “us”). In order to use the service (the “Service (s)”) or the related application (“App”) you must agree to all the terms and conditions that are set out in this Agreement.
By using or receiving any Services supplied to you by the Company, and provided by the Company which purpose is to enable you to use the Service, you hereby deliberately acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Agreement, and any future amendments and additions to this Agreement as published from time to time at https://Limobwi.com/ The Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement or its policies relating to the Service or Application at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Company Website or Application. It is your responsibility to always review this Agreement. Sustained use of the Service or the App after any or such amendments and additions to the Agreement shall constitute your consent to such changes.
THE COMPANY MIGHT CONNECTS TO ITS PARTNERS SITE OR OTHER BLOGS COMPANY OWNS TO YOU OR ANY USERS VIA THE WEB and might be to its Partners / different listening / Blogs running with different names only, NOT TO THE THIRD-PARTY TRANSPORTATION PROVIDERS, DRIVERS OR VEHICLE OPERATORS WHO ARE WILLING AND ON THEIR OWN DISCRETION TO OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES.
AGREEMENT WILL BE BASED ON MONTH TO MONTH.
ANY PARTY ANY TIME CAN GIVE ONE MONTH NOTICE FOR ANY REASON, DIS-SATISFACTION OR WHAT SO EVER.
CURRENT WEB BOOKING HOOK-UPS WILL BE TAKEN OFF. AND CAN NOT BE ACCLAIMED BY ANYONE.
ANY JOBS COMING FROM LIMO BWI and assigned to PSC licensed holders only drivers, LIMO BWI WILL ENTITLED TO HAVE A 25% OF PROFIT ON COMMISSION, WHERE COMMISSION IS DEFINED ON EVERY TRIP BEING MADE TOTAL OF 25% or any additional service and expenses occurred other than commission.
- MAINTENANCE FEE FOR WEBSITE
- USE OF TERMS FEE.
- WEBSITE CONTENT MATERIAL FEE.
- FAQ QUESTION PREPARATION AND RESEARCH FEE.
- GOOGLE MAP APIs FEE.
- CALL SUPPORT FEE.